Fallen Gods Inc. @Fantasy Faire!

sábado, abril 21, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you some more awesome items that you will find at the
Fantasy Faire 2012!
With great honour I present you the Fallen Gods Inc. skins!*-*
I'm a big fan of Fallen Gods Inc. since my first days in SL - some years ago-. Still the best fantasy store in the Second Life I am sure!
This time with FEATHERS super-detailed skins that you will find in 3 different tones and 3 options and different details to use each. Also come with the skin the PG cover feathers, super cute as you can see in the picture.
I've mixed with some of my favorite fantasy items , I hope you like it!

FEATHERS female +Fallen Gods Inc.

skin: FEATHERS female +Fallen Gods Inc.+
hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Cherilyn Mesh Hair
wings: [europa] Nyxus wings FEMALE
boots: *KaS*-BalletBoots -(boxed)

The Tides @ Fantasy Faire

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores