News @ +ezura+,Emo-tions and Miasnow!

quinta-feira, junho 07, 2012

Hello!
I'm here to show you some amazing news!
 Starting with the classy mesh dress by ezura that you will find at the Color Blocking fair! It comes in many different sizes to fit any shape, I'm wearing the black and white set but theres other colors as well. <3
The hair is from Emo-tions and will be released really soon! I love everything about emo-tions hairs and this one is super-detailed, just perfect!
Now, about the makeup. The eyeliner I'm using is the last release of MIASNOW and it's tintable! I love miasnow style and her items alwyas give you a creative look!
Well I hope you like it!
Enjoy <3


* POSES : :: Focus Poses ::  Model 65 NEW!! *


MIASNOW Makeup 2012 - SWEETY Black Lids & Liners ~tintable



skin: the body co. Ivy  (02 Ivory) blonde hair
hair: .:EMO-tions:. * TIZIA * blonde
eyeliner: MIASNOW Makeup 2012 - SWEETY Black Lids & Liners ~tintable
dress: ezura + MESH. Color Block Gown *BlackWhite Set

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores