Cynful & LAQ News!

quinta-feira, novembro 08, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm sorry for the slow blogging, I haven't feeling inspired those days and also had some RL issues so I was feeling a mess..
Laqroki released a new skin line more soft looking in new tones and gorgeous faces, I was a little mad when I first saw the skins because the packs are pack to the old price - 1990L - and you just get one skin and alot of options in tattoo layer. I used to love the old LAQ packs full of skins because sometimes I wear too much tattoo layers and SL gives me a hard time.. well, after trying the new skins and thinking, flirting, complaining and tweaking my shape nose and mouth a bit I've decided to buy it!OMG, and I love how it looks. The new skins are awesome, it comes with the nose, lips, eyelids and eyebrows layers that you can also add to other skins to mix & match. And it works with many brands like Glam Affair, Pink Fuel, League, etc.. so what do you think?
 Cynful released this smexie mesh jeans that  you will find in 3 different styles and several colors.
I really hope you like my look.
xoxo



[Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Black


Alice's Look..
[skin] LAQ ~ Essential (1.0) Saga
[hair] =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Lana" Dipped Party Colors
[brows spikes] <-Puncture-> Eyebrow Implants (spike) Basics
[piercings] <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (Gemstone) - Basics
[collarbone spikes] <-Puncture-> Dermal Spike Implants
[shirt] coldLogic shirt - naples.gray
[pants] [Cynful] Zia Denim v 2.0 Mesh - Black
[shoes] ! Shoes LILLY- 3colors / REDGRAVE (RGP0340009)
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

Poses by PURPLE POSES


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores