Dura Girl New!

segunda-feira, novembro 05, 2012

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you the new Dura hair for girls. And, since I have never blogged this dress before I've decided to give it a try. I love this dress very much and I have for a while already. It's from One Bad Pixel, in mesh and has great textures.
Hope you like my mix. x)
xoxo




 Dura - Girl 41



- Alice's Look - 
[skin] "tSg" Angel B tone
[hair] Dura - Girl 41 Black
[makeup] :Little Pricks:  Scarred Up Face Tattoo
[eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
 [dress] ::1bp:: Cherry Cheong Red
[boots] Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black
[gloves] [Plastik]-LipstickMuse-Black
[harness] T. Noir Vest
[katana] <TheAbyss> F_Gear//[Black]Katana_NOT_SCRIPTED
[ears]FEMALE[MANDALA]Stretched EARS-OMIMI-
[nails] Scrub - I Want It!
 
Poses by PURPLE POSES
 

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Seguidores