Meet Amberly..

sexta-feira, novembro 30, 2012

Hiyas!
I have alot of news this weekend for you girls so I'm gonna do my best to show you all the great stuff in my posts!
Right now is time to meet the new gorgeous face by -Glam Affair- that I've been waiting so much!
Amberly has 12 makeups and one clean skin, with 4 options of brows and several different freckles!
It' so perfect,OMG! You will find Amberly in artic,europa,america,jamaica and africa tones!
  !gO! released this awesome coat so perfect and realistic in mesh and you can turn the hood on and off only by typing ' /hood ' or ' /no hood ' in the local chat!
And ~Tableau Vivant~ is now with mesh hair that you will find at The Arcade Gacha event that starts December and I'm wearing in the first picture! Each pack contains 4 sizes: two for men and two for women. Tableau will be doing mostly unisex hairs *-*  
Hope you like my look!<3
XOXO



!gO! *corduroy cloak* Red



- Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic -


Alice's Look..

[skin]Glam Affair - Amberly - Artic
[hair1] ~Tableau Vivant~ Ewing hair - Snow
[hair2] >TRUTH< Winona - blacks & whites
[eyes] "tSg" Realize Silver
[eyeliner] Glam Affair - Couture Eyeliner no.03
[coat] !gO! *corduroy cloak* Red
[boots] Slink Tall Leather Thigh Boots Black



You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores