The Boobies Show News!

domingo, novembro 25, 2012

Hello!!
I'm here to show you some news that you will find at The Boobies Show store, I'll be posting more today cause i always have alot of fun with my boobies posts and this round of TBS is so amazing!
You should go check it out!
Well, in this post I'm wearing the releases of  [Cynful], *Epic* and [GLUE INK]!
Hope you like it my busty bishes!
Have fun shopping <3
XOXO





[Cynful] Aphrodisia Dress  
* @ The Boobies Show, now with Lolas Tango appliers *


*Epic Boobies* Space Colony Dress {Black Hole}
+
[GLUE INK] My Sheer Dress (black) 

 (*)(*)
Alice's Look:

[skin] .tsg. Angel -no bust- xiaxue tone
[hair] [LeLutka]-EFFECT hair/Neon
[spikes] : Amorous : Ave Satanas
[nails] Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina
[boobies] Lolas ::: Tango ::: Mesh Breasts 
[gloves] [Plastik]-LipstickMuse-Black
[boots] Slink Tall Leather Boots


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores