FANATIK@ FaMESHed +Zibska & Vanity Hair News!

quarta-feira, janeiro 30, 2013

Hello!
 Today I'm feeling a little fashionista so this post is a bit different than others and I hope you like it!
I'm very happy to announce the new VicioSL sponsors: Zibska & Vanity Hair. Both stores with unique and creative items that makes me want to do different looks & pictures.
And I'm here to show you the new FANATIK leather leggings that you will find @ FaMESHed.
Hope you like my look!<3
XOXO



 Vanity Hair:Damaris
 

:FANATIK: Leather leggings
 @ FaMESHed


 Alice's Look...
 ~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Clean BL
 ~ hair: Vanity Hair:Damaris
 ~ makeup: Zibska ~ Mitzi Eyeshadow
 ~ eyes: {D.A} Nebula Fantasy Edition - Brust
 ~ collar: Zibska ~ Zhenya Collar
 ~ pants: :FANATIK: Leather leggings  @ FaMESHed
 ~ shoes: Maitreya Gold Shiki * All Colours
 ~ bracelet: [whatever] collier de chien @ SL Fashion Week
 ~ nails:  Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina

  

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores