Glam Affair @ FaMESHed!

sábado, janeiro 05, 2013

Hiyas!
I'm here with a quickie post to show you the supercute Glam Affair items that you will find at FaMESHed.
I'm sorry for the small post, not feeling very good today :(
XOXO


 
Glam Affair - Peter Pan Collars
* at FaMESHed *
 

~ skin [PF] Kumi <Vanilla> - Winged/Smokey Wing
~ hair [BURLEY]_Gosling
~ eyes "tSg" Realize Eyes Silver
~ eyeliner -Glam Affair- Couture Eyeliner no.04
~ piercings <-Puncture-> Dimple Piercings (spike) Basics



You Might Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Hello vicio sl I wonder if you have no interest in exchanging blogroll links?
    http://arlequinaschweitzer.blogspot.com.br/ - here is my blog.
    If you are interested, please contact me and leave the link do seu blog
    ♥ xoxo

    ResponderExcluir

Seguidores