Inside My Ego..

domingo, janeiro 13, 2013

Hiyas!
I'm here to show you one more release by Glam Affair!
The 'Inside My Ego Masquerade'  studded masks that you will find in six colors: blood, blue, brown, lipstick, nightmare and white. All of them has 3 options of studs that are gold, silver and noir. The mask I'm wearing is nightmare with silver studs!
Hope you like my look <3
XOXO



Glam Affair - Inside My Ego Masquerade




Alice' Look 01:

~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal Edition 
~ eyes: {Dead Apples} - Nebula Porcelain
~ eyeliner: Glam Affair - Eyeliner Studded,Pearls,Party&Glitter
~ hair: [BURLEY]_Gosling_Platinum03
~ mask: Glam Affair - Inside My Ego Masquerade
~ linderie: *Fishy Strawberry* Ignition Lingerie Black
~ collar: ...::: Scrub :::... Webcollar
~ fur:  Color.Me.H.O.F [AnjaFurShoulders] GIFT
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina / Black



You Might Also Like

2 Comments

Seguidores