New @ Gang/Cold & Spirit Store!

terça-feira, janeiro 29, 2013

Hello!
I'm in the same mood of yesterday and still in love with this pouffe with poses from GOS, so...
Today I will show you the new releases of Spirit Store & (Gang/Cold)!
Spirit Store released a huge variety of pants that I will be showing you in the  next days but I really, really love this one, called Eta it's supersexy and I love how it looks on my shape. Eta comes in 5 different sizes to fit any shape and you will find it in 6 colors.
Gang/Cold released these beautiful heels called Berlyn it's super detailed and comes with a HUD to change shoe details, the textures are perfect like always!
Hope you like my look.<3
XOXO




 Spirit Store - Eta rigged mesh pants
 


(Gang/Cold) Berlyn Heels



Alice's Look...
~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal edition - Clean
~ eyes: {D.A} Sinistre Eyes - Pink Shades Edition
~ hair:  TRUTH - Siri - Black & Whites
~ makeups: +Nuuna+ makeups v12 2 female + +Nuuna+ makeups v12 7 female
~ horns:  :[P]:- Valus Horns:// Dryad
~ blazer:  coldLogic combo - tate.quantum pack
~ pants: Spirit Store - Eta rigged mesh pants black
~ shoes: (Gang/Cold) Berlyn Heels Onyx
~ nails: Mstyle Perfect Longest Nails - Domina


You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores