News @ Glam Affair, TRUTH & Rebel Hope!

sábado, janeiro 12, 2013

Hello!
I'm back to show you some amazing releases by Glam Affair , TRUTH and !Rebel Hope !
Truth released 3 new mesh hairs but different than my normal posts, I will be showing only one tonight! And the new TRUTH hairs can be worn with your mesh implants too! Awesome huh? No more hair stucking inside your boobs!haha ><
Glam affair released so many perfect accessories!
Starting with those amazing eyeliners in mesh (my favorites!) with glitter effect, gorgeous! I've tried hard to show you the amazing details of this eyeliners but SL pictures doesn't always help me!:(
The roses & horns headpiece is another new release by Glam Affair that I'm in love with!*-*
And to wear with these amazing accessories nothing better than the new Rebel Hope mesh gown! 
Hope you like my look girls!
XOXO



Glam Affair - Eyeliner Studded,Pearls,Party&Glitter



!Rebel Hope - Mae Mesh Gown Black


Alice' Look 01:


~ skin: Glam Affair - Amberly - Petal Edition
~ eyes: {Dead Apples} - Nebula Porcelain
~ eyeliner: Glam Affair - Eyeliner Studded,Pearls,Party&Glitter
~ hair:  >TRUTH< Vanya -  black & whites
~ dress: !Rebel Hope  - Mae Mesh Gown Black
~ horns & roses:
Glam Affair - Zoya Headdress in Smoke/Black





You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores