[PXL] Skin Gift & New Lush Appliers + TBS News!

quinta-feira, janeiro 24, 2013

Hello!
I'm sorry for taking so long to blog, I had some problems with my SL and I'm not feeling inspired. I'm not happy with my pictures anymore and i'm trying to find a style/sky.. not sure yet!
But I'm here to show you the cute PXL VIP skin gift and let you know that PXL now released appliers for LUSH breasts, YAY!
Alot of people IMed me to tell me how they love Lush and I'm happy you girls liked my last posts!
Also, I would like to thank the kind IMs, makes me really happy!
You all rock!♥
In this post i'm wearing the Lush implants with the new PXL appliers and the smexie ~Sassy~ dress that you will find at The Boobies Show event.
The dress comes with 2 different appliers for lolas- tango, but like I've already said before, lush implants work with tango clothes appliers.
Hope you like my look!<3
XOXO




[ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Decadence VIP Gift  


Alice's Look..
~ skin : [ PXL ] SOPHIA PA Decadence VIP Gift 
~ hair : .ploom. Raimy - Indecisive
~ eyes: IKON Eternal Eyes - Lagoon
~ implants: [d] Lush Breasts 1.3 with [PXL] NEW Lush Skin Appliers!
~ dress: ~Sassy!~ Poison dress - black @ TBS
~ belt: 0o MORPH - BLACK leather BELT
~ armwarmers: [M] Armwarmers -FATPACK- New!
~ wings: Icarus Wings (black version) by Flightless
~ socks: *Linc* Half Stockings 2 Black
~ knee guard: dl:: knees Guards
~ boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black


♥  

You Might Also Like

2 Comments

  1. I was reading your post and I can totally relate to what you are going through. I call it 'blogger block'. LOL. Every so often, I feel like my posts have become boring and it is time to improve on something. Yet, I don't always know what it is exactly. Inspiration , is a must and when SL is being a pain, it is so hard to become inspired. Even if you have a flash of inspiration, SL issues can take that initial feeling away so fast! I think your posts are great and it shows that you take a lot of time and effort to show HQ pics that are displayed nicely. Keep up the good work! Sometimes a break is needed just to get the creative juices flowing. You are most definitely entitled to it. I am sure both your readers and the designers you blog for will understand. You are produce so many posts every week, I have no idea how you do it! I am lucky if I manage 5 posts a week ^^

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. Thank you so much for the nice comment Lila, I'm fan of your blog and it make me smile! I spoke to some friends and they all have that too, its funny! I love taking pics and putting stuff together to blog and I'm so happy that you read my blog! *_* Ill stop asking too much of mysefl andrelax then maybe the inspiration will come more naturaly!♥

      Excluir

Seguidores