Oh My Darling...

terça-feira, julho 01, 2014


 Hello dears!
Today is a very special day to me, as I am now official REIGN blogger, and I love this store so much!♥
And I'm here to show you some amazing new releases by REIGN and Epic for the cute Manga Fair! Together with little bones new hair for The Chapter Four and CandyDoll supercute ring for OMGacha. Oh God yes, so many events huh?
REIGN darling wedges are made to slink MID feet only, so you need the feet to wear the shoes.
Epic has this perfect mesh dress, and I'm wearing Slink mesh body with it. Looks cool huh?
I hope you like my look babes!
XOXO




skin:  -Glam Affair - Cassia - Asia - 03 A
hair & hat:  little bones. Ultraviolence @ The Chapter Four
ring:  _CD_Donut/Iphone/coffe Ring @ OMGacha
glasses:  .random.Matter. - Grimes Glasses - Black
piercing:  .random.Matter. - Sanza Nose Chain - Silver
bag: REIGN.- MADPACK- BLACK @ Manga Fair
dress: *Epic* Kawaii Kokeshi Gear Doll Shirt Dress {Black} @ Manga Fair
shoes:  REIGN.- DARLING WEDGES- BLACK @ Manga Fair

Seals: Alchemy -  Seal Pups - Balloon ! RARE
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Follow - grey
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Follow - snow
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Follow - tan
Alchemy - Seal Pups - Hello Sailor ! RARE

Extras:
Slink mesh body, hands and mid feet

You Might Also Like

0 Comments

Seguidores